We continuously source the best wines from the best wineries around Australia, to bring you that long lasting after taste of a great wine Direct to you from “Direct” store. Coupled with our quality partners to bring you quality handcrafted foods from Jim Jam Foods…….a truly great experience to match any wine….not your average service !
The winery has grown every year with lots of people turning to the “no preservatives” added alternative and is now sold nationwide.
La Cantina King Valley is one of few wineries in Australia which produce all wines with no preservatives added.
Wine making and business practice is done solely by the family.
Andrew Peace Wines
- APW crush over 30,000+ tonnes annually 22+ million litre’s
- APW do over 40 wine styles.
- APW are one of only 10 companies in Australia to sell over 1 million cases.
- APW Sagrantino stands out as one of Italy’s premium varieties, originating from Umbria. APW have the largest planting of Sagrantino vines in Australia. This is a pale brick red wine with a golden-brown hues.
- Wrattonbully Premium barrel reserve wine is produced from low yielding vineyards of South Australia’s Wrattonbully region, incorporating our best parcels of fruit. This wine is unfiltered to retain its true characters.
Premium barrel reserve wine is produced from low yielding vineyards region, incorporating our best parcels of fruit.
The winemaking obsession starts deep in the vineyard rows, growing some very tasty grapes…. grown and harvested at our King Valley and Rutherglen vineyards. From there, the winemaking is all about conserving those rich fruit flavours, to craft a full flavoured wine that is true to varietal style, being mindful of the classic aspects of the wine, but not afraid to try something crazy to “improve the breed” and produce a cracker of a wine….! Combining the best of current day science, with old school winemaking tricks. John Gehrig wines are outstanding