All Premium Wines is the exclusive Victorian Distributor for the Woody Nook Wines.
Woody Nook Wines
Over the past seventeen years, Woody Nook has collected more than 300 awards,
including 11 Trophies, 40+ Gold medals and 50+ Silver medals in some of the
country’s most prestigious wine competitions, not just in Western Australia, but
also in Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales, Hong Kong, the USA and the United Kingdom.
International Wine Challenge
- ‘Gallagher’s Choice’ Cabernet Sauvignon 2013…..Gold Medal & Trophy for
the Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon
- ‘Gallagher’s Choice’ Cabernet Sauvignon 2013…..Trophy for the Australian
- ‘Gallagher’s Choice’ Cabernet Sauvignon 2013…..Trophy for the Australian Red Wine
Ray Jordan, The WA Wine Guide
- ‘Gallagher’s Choice’ Cabernet Sauvignon 2014…..97 points
Perth Royal Wine Show
- ‘Gallagher’s Choice’ Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 …..Gold
- ‘Gallagher’s Choice’ Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 ….. Gold
- Sauvignon Blanc 2017….. Silver
Boutique Wine Awards
- Cabernet Merlot 2012…..Gold & Trophy for the Best Red Blend
- ‘Gallagher’s Choice’ Cabernet Sauvignon 2013…..Gold & Trophy for the
Best Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chardonnay 2015….. Bronze
- Cabernet Merlot 2015….. Bronze
- Tempranillo 2015….. Bronze
- Graciano & Tempranillo 2012…..Bronze
D’Angelo Estate Vineyard comprises of two vineyards, one in Officer and the other in Montrose, Victoria. The D’Angelo Estate Vineyard at Officer is located on the North Side of Princes Highway on the outskirt of Berwick, just 45 minutes south east of Melbourne.
The topography of Officer makes an excellent site for growing cool climate varietals such as Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Shiraz and Viognier, which is ideal for bringing out the complex flavours of all these grapes. From the Yarra Valley Vineyard, D’Angelo Estate produces Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc. Both of these vineyards are family owned and are maintained by the D’Angelo family. Benny D’Angelo being the vigneron also produces Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon from a premium low cropping vineyard in Langhorne Creek (S.A).